Vir2sense GmbH provides ready to use, optimized fast combustion and emission models for internal combustion engine calibration, continuous emissions monitoring and real-time control.
- The models have been developed through a hierarchical development approach, using information from detailed flow and chemical process calculations (3D CFD, with detailed kinetics) and transferring it into fast models, ideal for engine design and control purposes.
We offer a library of models ranging from high-fidelity models for engine design to specially designed and tuned ultra-efficient models for sub-real time calculation, ideal for SiL/HiL simulations and onboard control.
- The offered models are based on detailed physical and chemical modelling, which allows high model accuracy under all conditions:
- Changes in charge chemical composition, pressure and temperature (air-path).
- Changes in fuel-path settings.
- The models are used in continuous emissions monitoring systems in order to increase the durability of such systems and reduce operating cost and complexity.